Triofix Recline is a unique combination seat which will grow with your child. It can be used comfortably 9-36 kg (20-80 lbs). The great improvement with this new model is the excellent sleep position.
Triofix can be installed with Isofix or seat belt, rear or forward facing and changing position from rear to forward facing is done in seconds. Another unique solution is the optional buckle which will give an warning signal if your child opens the harness.
Triofix consist of a seat with a separate base. Installation is very quick and can be done with Isofix or seat belt. Thanks to the smart construction this seat is the most compact rear facing seat available. This new recline model is still the most compact rear facing seat available when placed in sleep position.
The compact size of Triofix means it will fit well in small to large cars. The large and expandable head support makes it easy for your child to grow with the seat.
Triofix can be used rear facing 9-18 kg (20-40 lbs), forward facing with harness 9-18 kg and forward facing with seat belt 15 -36 kg (33-80 lbs).
Changing position from rear to forward facing position is done in seconds. Simply release the seat from the base, turn it around and click to secure the seat. Clear green indicators show when the seat is firmly and securely in place.
The unique buckle providing an warning signal is available as an accessory. It's smart and extremely easy to use. Buckle your child into your Triofix as usual. If harness is released by your child a warning signal will sound for five seconds.
As your child grows older Triofix can also be used without the base and will work as a high back booster for many years thanks to the expandable head support and the 36 kg (80 lbs) weight limit.
• Approved ECE R44 rev.4
• Adjustable recline
• Approved rear facing with harness, Isofix or seat belt installation 9-18 kg (20-40 lbs)
• Approved forward facing with harness, Isofix or seat belt installation 9-18 kg (20-40 lbs)
• Approved forward facing with seat belt, Isofix installation 15-25 kg (33-55 lbs)
• Approved forward facing with seat belt as a high back booster 15-36 kg (33-80 lbs)
• Isofix base included with the seat
• Isofix or seat belt installation with separate base
• Very quick installation
• Turn seat from rear to forward facing position in seconds
• Most compact rear facing seat, fits well in small to large cars
• Holmberg Viking buckle with warning sound available as an accessory
Manual is available here