Max-Way is a nice and compact seat with a tall seat shell. It has a built in head support with integrated harness. The seat will usually last rear facing to around age five.
The seat has a built in head support with integrated harness. This will always keep harness height at correct level and is easily adjustable with one hand. Angle is adjusted with a steel bar under front of the seat. Those who drive a car with seats sloping more than usual can add the optional angle adjuster for better sleep position.
Max-Way has passed the worlds strictest car seat standard, Swedish Plus Test, up to 25 kg. Max-Way has a fairly short seat cushion which provide good leg room and also require relatively little space in the car. Seat shell is nicely curved and provide excellent side impact protection.
Installation is straight forward with support leg and seat belt making sure the seat is tight in the car. Fabric is easy to remove and washable.
• Certified rear facing 9-25 kg. (20-55 lbs)
• Built in head suppoort with easy adjustment
• Harness integrated with head support for correct placement
• Versatile - fits virtually any car
• Requires little room due to short seat cushion and compact size
• Curved sides - excellent side impact protection
• Certified ECE R44/04